Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mad Ice In Finland

Okay I haven't heard from this guy for a while,I think he is an outstanding artist seriously, I remember I used to listen to his music alot, One thing about me is I love people who do things that stand out, because I myself hate to be boring,many artists I listen to do the same thing over and over again, 
but this guy stood out and I had quite a keen eye on him then there was the silence, was snooping around and we're actually facebook Friends? Who woulda known right? He's in Finland doing a couple of shows. He says on his webpage After a long break since his last release Maneno in 2007, Mad Ice is finally back in studios to work on his EP in Afro-soul. The first single "Te Amo" will be out this autumn and the EP is expected to ready by mid spring 2011. And the countdown has begun! 
 I particularly love this song(below)...Mad Ice gotta a goooood Voice and his vocals are geat on this song and The whole combo with Irina...mh mh mh!...I think this will be up on La Princessa World TV real soon ..Check the video below


I totally see myself dancing to this...
Okay, I always loved Miriam Makeba!...One of my Inspirational African Women, Will Always be. Mad ice performed  Malaika as a tribute to Miriam Makeba. Clip from his live concert at Vimma in Turku-Finland 08.

Moved me ..just moved me

No comments:

Post a Comment