Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Appreciate My Readers

Hello Everyone!!
When I started Blogging,I knew  it was the best Idea I ever Had! Because in all aspects I am a writer and I am talker too...the combination brings about someone who writes and talks a lot. I cant tell everyone by word of mouth what I think So I thought, Why not blog about? The first day, my first post...My First Post
I was thinking to myself, Who will ever read my blog, who will pass by? Who will be interested? And then I got my first 1000 viewers in about a week, I was so excited like 1000 people passed by my blog, Oh My gosh, It meant the world to me! And now I have 100,0000 viewers, Its grande! I know a couple of people told me before when I told them about this and they were  like 'whats one thousand viewers? While other blogs or websites are getting  7000 hits per day' But I don't have this state of mind because all of my readers matter to me like a family, those who email me, those who tweet me, interact via Facebook, it all matters to me. And even if I was hitting 2 viewers per day, i would still take a moment and thank them for passing by My World. ..After All its my world, its the things I see, I observe things that are always roaming in my mind, that's my world. The way I see things, the way I experience them ,I want to share that, My thoughts and my views and my work. And it feels so good to know people are actually paying attention and are right there reading what you write and watching what you say coz somehow they think they think You're either wrong or right. its all about Opinion. To everyone who has approached me with an idea, an offer, a deal, my gosh coz I got so much supportive mail.. I thank you all!. ..one more thing...I love all my readers coz I know for one, ever since I started blogging, there has never been 'hate' of any kind on my blog! No H8! I really Love that about my readers..Thanks Guys!!
So Guys For the 100,000 hits....
They mean a lot To me!! keep coming !!! Your Views are always welcome on La Princessa World

No comments:

Post a Comment