Thursday, November 25, 2010

Royalty,First African Fragrance Line




'Royalty' so far is on my TO-buy list for Christmas, If you know how I'm obsessed with Royalty (take hint: my nick name is La Princessa) You'll get why this new Made-In-Africa Perfume is on my Christmas list
For Those Who want a full description: its a 
lush, floral and feminine. Described as a sensual, soft and intimate fragrance with notes of patchouli, cedar, vanilla and bergamot that evokes the rich, plush feeling of creamy cashmere, this lush and sexy scent will be for the woman who is not afraid to embrace her inner strength with this delicate and subtle mist.
The initial luxury collection comprises: Eau de Toilette spray 50 and 100 ml (1.7 and 3.4 oz); Eau de Parfum spray 50 ml (1.7 oz); Body Lotion; and Eau de Parfum rollerball. Available on Ebay and Amazon

By Liberian Top Model and former beauty queen Tammie Garr, I'm proud to say  she is the first African to actually come up with a Luxury Fragrance Line, what took us so long? Sure made her country proud when Tammie launched her ‘Royalty’ fragrance in a  ceremony in Liberia and according to the model; there are greater things in store for Tammie Garr Fragrances.
During the launch, Tammie announced that Miss Liberia 2010/11 will be the face of Royalty in Liberia and Tammie Garr Fragrance was also revealed as the top sponsor for the Miss Liberia beauty contest.  She hit the runway showing off ‘Royalty’ and wearing a pink and black satin dress by top Liberian Designer Geneva Garr (Tammie’s Big Sister).One Helluva Launch party it was..





Watch the Video of the Launch party right here
‘Royalty’ will soon be available in stores in Jamaica, Argentina, London, Ghana, Nigeria, USA, St. Marteen and Liberia...Go to http://www.tammiegarrfragrances.com/
Im Guessing these designs are for her Sister,at the launch pretty..caught my eye..u know my obsession with Fashion

I'm extremely Excited about this Perfume dunno Why, Gosh I feel like I know her! Go Girl!is Royalty... I really wanted it to be a gift to myself this xmas, anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment