Wednesday, November 17, 2010

iLike

Solange at the Range Rover Evoque VIP launch party, Los Angeles

Still rocking the Short...Honestly I should just bow down to this girl..firstly  for rocking the short hair and secondly for working a combination that If u asked me under any circumstances I would've told you..It doesnt work Wearing a combination of Yellow, Gold,Purple,black nail polish and  plum lips (Yes Im observant) Plum lips matching her purple velvet shoes... Ima start matching my lips and my shoes real soon.Whats up girl u mad?..u still matching purses and shoes...lol..no we on to the next now....lips and shoes now... #dontlaughatme!

I posted this pic for 2 reasons..a) so u can get a better view of them shoes b) For u to tell me...Is that an Evoque Range Rover at the back!!>!!!
Crazy carlicious me is mad about rides....have u even seen the Evoque...i dont even wanna look...might cry...I dunno why people are saying they look ugly, It looks good to me... *headscratch*
 This baby goes for a whooping $55,655 onwards..
I usually dont like White cars, I like black cars but this one is an exception...Egad...did i just sound a bit Racist?...
Right now only the two door version is available though the Five door version will be available sometime next year but it was already unveiled in Los Angeles and in Europe, Paris Auto show. it sorta reminds me of the BMW X3. This Ride is soo fashion forward....slit-like glasshouse that wraps around the bodywork like a visor, striking!
i really Like the 5 door Version more

By the time I'm able to afford it, I doubt it will still be the 'On thing' so pass... 
Just so You know, There are two ilikes on this post..Evoque and Solange's outfit dunno how they relate buh anyway...they're both fashion forward if u ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment