Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scottish Band Entertains Deaf Students!

Scottish Ramajessie band which recently visited Buguruni School of Deaf in Dar es Salaam entertained them with bagpipe music...I'm gonna be honest,I'm no die-hard fan of bagpipes, they drive me a bit off-edge...
The Hearing handicaped children were said to be responding positively to the music as some of the band’s crew joined them to dance to the tune of the exotic music.The Scottish band was actually filing in its itinerary to entertain in Dar es Salaam while marking the Scottish Week.
The band has lined up a series of entertainments up to Monday and the proceeds to be realised will be donated to the Buguruni School of Deaf and Ocean Road Hospital’s children cancer ward according to the band’s vice-chieftan Lelsy Golding.
Random thought: Is there a possiblity that they were enjoying them dancing n never the music,i dunno I just, bagpipes..not my thing.... #Icant But I Really love that they're doing these shows for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment