Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cover Wars!

Looks Like GQ has 4 man of the years this year huh...Who killed the Cover?
Drake (Breakout of the Year), 127 Hours Actor James Franco (Leading Man of the Year), Best Actor Oscar winner Jeff Bridges(Icon of the Year), and Comedy Centralpersonality Stephen Colbert (Patriot of the Year) are among the gents being honored.
Drake Aubrey Graham
James Franco
Jeff Bridges
Stephen Colbert
Ps. Lets not Forget Scarlet also covered GQ December Babe Of the Year!...hotness!!
This is men's cover wars but i just smuggled this in here

And Another Cover that Ran into....

Dr. Dre has been outta the spotlight for a while now, he says...

I’m really feeling it now. My energy has been back and forth with the record, tussling with doing it out of obligation, as opposed to doing it because I really feel it. My feelings about it have been going up and down. Now I’m in that place where I’m really feeling it, and it’s coming out right. It’s like, Yeah, I’m excited about it.The only part that has been pushing me back is just the fact that I’m getting older, and certain things to talk about… But I can incorporate other artists, new artists with this record, to say some of the things I won’t say. It’s been a little tussle in that area also, just because of age and being able to identify with the younger audience.

This is totally out of context..buh you know I was gonna show more of Drake didnt cha..I mean its Drake!!...Check out more photos

The white suit was good, the expression screams Rabbit lol..luv Drizzy!

I fear this photo did not do him any favors



Drake wants you to know, He has a 16 inch neck and pearl white fox teeth and hair on his chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment