Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rihanna is Pissed off at The 'Chris Questions' too

Okay Im one those people who gets damn Pissed off when Rihanna does an interview and she's still talk about Chris, She recently did GQ..
yes another Chris mention, I always wonder why cant the girl just let it go!? I mean Chris is not talking about it!? Well She seems to be mad about it too,she tweeted yday after fans question her again again if its necessary she talks about Chris every Interview
People won’t stop asking about it! It’s f*ckin’ annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some people can’t respect that!” she wrote “I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just making me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!
Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing…I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was


This was the Convo btn Rihanna Navy (Die Hard  Rihanna Fan) and Team Breezy ...RihannaNavy was calling Tema Breezy. Fans got the talking








Y’all starting to sound extremely childish!” he said with much frustration “Team Breezy and Rihanna Navy. It’s pointless. Love team breezy & thank you Rihanna Navy for supporting ya girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment