Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taiwan'sToilet Restaurant

Would You eat in a toilet? I have my boundaries in comfort levels, I can do anything in the toilet,read,write,sing, record yourself singing ( I have done this by the way, recorded myself singing in a toilet, your voice has this echo effect..) anything not crap-related  but eating is another thing...Taiwan's Taipei Modern Restaurant just dont think so...
100 seats with each made from toilet bowls. The specialties at the restaurant accompany sink faucets and gender-coded "WC" signs that appear on the three-story structure. 


The food is served in mini plastic toilet bowls. The toilet rolls that serve for wiping hand and mouth are hung above the tables, which may resemble glass-topped jumbo bathtubs.


If I ever pay Taiwan a Visit, I'm gonna use this line on someone Honey, Lets go to the modern toilet tonight
Though If I hadnt known about this I woulda walked in thinking...This is some Fancy shitn place if u ask me 

No comments:

Post a Comment