Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Authors...

Jay Z's first book,Autobiography Decoded he says
Decoded is first and foremost, a book of rhymes, which is ironic because I don’t actually write my rhymes–they come to me in my head and I record them. The book is packed with the stories from my life that are the foundation of my lyrics–stories about coming up in the streets of Brooklyn in the 80’s and 90’s, stories about becoming an artist and entrepreneur and discovering worlds that I never dreamed existed when I was a kid. But it always comes back to the rhymes.





And Ricki Martin did say on website months ago after admitting that he was gay that he would write a book about it..well..
As it wasnt enough that he's gay, he had just to write a book about it.Tell all, autobiography.. 'ME' The very denial Princessa fears this book might be too heartbreaking to read..He's just too fine! Though I am curious about his whole path in the gay world
And I do need some upgrade reading material, I hope its not a tell-all-juicy-detailed..I'll cry 

No comments:

Post a Comment