Sunday, November 21, 2010

Caught in L.A.M.B

Guess who's been caught in Gwen's African Print collection for 2011
The boots n bangles are hot ...loved this jacket, tough i wish there was something other than a bra under it.
on other news 
“Reb’l Fleur” images have surfaced.
The perfume was introduced by Parlux at the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes (France).It will be launched in 2011 in the US with an international roll-out following shortly. The fragrance is an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes: tuberose, violet and hibiscus – with a splash of coconut water.
Have Y'all seen Glee Perform Umbrella, I spend an awful amount of time on Rihannadaily but I admit I'm not a Rihanna fan, I jus think she/her stylist have a great sense of style... I just watch her alot thats all...watch Glee Umbrella Perfomance below..

No comments:

Post a Comment