Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bikini Posters for Polish Celeb Sara May's campaign

Some people sure have different campaigning strategies, and when I say Different I mean ..Way Different!!
Sara May,  who as I've come to learn is a singer and tabloid celebrity in Poland, put up posters of herself stretched out on the sand in a  bikini as part of her campaign to win a Warsaw district council seat in municipal elections on November 21..Really People? Ladies...Have we come to this?

the slogan below is : "Beautiful, independent, competent."
"The deeds count, not the words, so I will not promise anything. I live in Bemowo in Warsaw," May/Katarzyna Szczolek, wrote on her English language website, adding that she would try to make the city a better place to live in....yeah, while they're staring at her boobs?..You know I've heard of women using their beauty for certain advantages but this beyond too much! For a political campaign!?

No comments:

Post a Comment