Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who Loves cats like me?


I Admit I love Love Love cats! like crazy, I guess you can call me a cat person...I'm one of those women who might end up with loads of cats when I'm old... you know like one those crazy cat ladies who talk to their cats and give them names like 'Penelope' and 'Mystical' I remember when I was kid, My cat Gasper Died and I ordered my family give him a proper burial with prayers and blessings in the backyard or I would go on a hunger strike...(which of course never lasts long on the sight of ice cream)
My Friend  Cecilia loves cats just as much as me,she sent me some really funny photos that  she collected especially for me after seeing a post I made previously about funny cats...she says especially for 'The Cat Person' got me laughing, we were just talking about cats last night

ps Watch Video below

No comments:

Post a Comment