Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess Who Else has a Perfume

I heard earlier this month That TayTay..(Taylor Swift) is getting herself a perfume..yay! She said before that
Different smells bring different relationships to mind for me. I''d put on Abercrombie 8 to remember when I was in ninth grade and had my first boyfriend, because he gave me that. The coolest girl in school wore Britney Spears Fantasy, and I had to copy her.
Well lets up its unique and doesnt look like this
She'd been making so much of the Kanye moment that I wont be shocked if it looked like this, lol, on all notes..just kiddin!
Katty Perry ladies and Gentlemen has walked into the celebs perfume world
in about 10 years, all the perfumes in the world will be by celebs and all the famous perfumists of all time will quit making perfumes...I swear, I had a dream like that once..maybe i should do perfumes too..*headscratch*...who'll buy my scent anyway...wait..that came out wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment