Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miss Dausen..She's a Stunner

I gotta say, this girl is stunning..I ran across these images and I was going to sleep but I just couldn't leave em alone...The boldness of the photos,  with the sparkle of the attire, red nails  dark lips and the reflection of the image.. J'adore J'adore!!  I love how she has this 'Dark' and then the spark falls below...my ideal African Beauty Exposed.
stunning as usual Hellen rocks this short hair like nobodys business, getting her exposure in the modelling world, taking it by storm. I'm one of those girls who cant get enough of fake hair, There's been rumours that I don't have hair..I do..ISwear.... its just that no one ever seen it since 2007/2008 cant remember when...When I do have short African Kipilipili  hair  on I'm rocking some crazy wig,(anything but not Riri Red) yes I'm one those women, Who were secretly mad at Chrisette Michelle and Solange when they cut their hair. I keep saying that I'll go natural one day but I just cant...the bumps on my head wont let me!!
But this girl , she makes me wanna go natural...And them photos...I love them..fresh toned African beauty, lovely lashes...
By the way...Which Hellen Look would you rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment