Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Season on the Runway..Fall 2010/2011

Taking my favorite pieces From the Runways all over the world!
Victoria Beckham

The one thing me and Vicks have in commmon, Dress with class...her pieces always amaze me coz she has adds an element ofclassiness to the finish and I love how she holds small presentations and is on hand herself talking the editors through each outfit (not that I was there or anything!). She is the only celebrity turned designer I’m prepared to take seriously, partly because it sounds like she has a genuine passion for it, and it’s not just a money spinner/time filler for her. This season she experimented with draping, and there were more day wear options.


Alexandre Herchcovitch
I was impressed by Brazilian Designer Alexandre Herchcovitch’s collection with its U.S.S.R theme, apparently inspired by Georgian cinema.


Oscar De La Renta

 Upper East Side chic from Oscar de la Renta,bold with colour this season, which was refreshing to see, and the gamble nearly always paid off. He always has such old-school elegance.


Vivienne Weswood
Fall 2010/2011 In Hong Kong Fashion Week African Print!

Yves Saint Laurent

Boston Fashion Week 
I liked the piece on Millen though i hardly doubt i could rock this without lace!


Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Their Fashion Shows are always lovly and full of so much energy and hype, models get to express themselves and I loved this one, Iman Polka dot dress, Me love

No comments:

Post a Comment