Friday, November 26, 2010

Jessica Alba After Baby Habits..

She's one of my fave Actresses and I think she never ages!...Too cute with her daughter

I just wear whatever’s easy and matches somewhat. My daughter is normally in the wardrobe with me, pulling all my shoes out, trying on the jewelry
Jessica's changed since baby arrival she says...
Oddly, I think I’m a little more wild and free since I had Honor because once she’s in bed all my mom friends come over and we have dance parties at my house. It’s really dorky and I probably wouldn’t have done that before. But no, I don’t go out. I hang out with my friends and I’m pretty chilled.
She also admits that she still stays up late and doesnt  take care of her body all that much
I eat fried foods, I stay up late, too late, lots of times. Like last night. I eat late-night desserts all the time and I should work out. But after I put my daughter to bed, I’d rather have a glass of wine than go to the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment