Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Lotion By Teddy Kalonga

I am one those people who have skin issues, I'm like a chameleon, one day I'm the perfect color the other I'm tad bit darker than usual! I have those black spots that wont go away, troublesome spots, no pimples just spots on my back and my chest and they come with seasons too... they're on holiday in Winter, Summer they come out like crazy!!  My skin is so sensitive and I love to use whatever 'natural' ingredients there are to treat it, all these additives and elements in other skin products really scare me away. I'm so by-effects conscious and all the dangerous elements added to some products I wouldn't advise anyone to rely on em All these scientists stating effects of benzoyl and etc really gets to me, Anything natural is good with me. My Girl Teddy Kalonga Got a Lotion!...All natural! Me will be sending before and After Pictures soon lol
It evens skin tone, even on troublesome areas, like the neck, areas that are darkening on your skin due to excess exposure to the sun or so. For soft Flawless skin. It Contains SPF 100+, vitamin E, C
Naamini kuwa mpaka mtu anafikia kujichubua ni uwamuzi wa mwisho kabisa ambao unachukuliwa pale mtu anapochoka kuwa na ngozi ambayo haridhiki nayo.

Swali linakuja, wote tunataka kitu kimoja,... - NGOZI BORA NA NZURI.
Nzuri kivipi?...- Nyororo, isiyokuwa na madoa au chunusi. Teke, isiyokuwa na rangi mbili(pepsi mirinda). Yenye afya, inayovutia na kukufanya ujisikie vizuri, mrembo. Kwa sababu urembo wa mwanamke uko kwenye ngozi, nywele, meno na kucha. Na mwanamke yeyote anayezingatia hivi anakuwa na sifa ya kuitwa mwanamke msafi. USAFI ni sehemu moja ya urembo! 

Order My Lotion here

I love Teddy, her skin is just Flawless
And well, And if My Lotion is the key to such skin....whats $55 ?! Just dropped my Neutrogenas..
Random Thought, I hope My lotion puts an end to 'Mkorogo' What is up with women and Light skin nowadays?

No comments:

Post a Comment