Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christina Aguilera Is a crazy obsessed Cher Fan

I never knew Celebrities have that rush about other celebrities as in big big rushes, Gee...I just said that like Celebs arent human,ok ,wot I meant was.. I used to think they all feel this way about each other like coolness and calmness, but when shooting Burleseque ( my third fave movie right next to Chicago and Nine)Christina Aguilera said she was soo nervous of meeting Cher, took me sort of aback  when she said Part of the reason why Clint Culpepper, President of Screen Gems got Cher on board was because he told her,... ‘You don’t understand -- Christina loves you. She needs you to be in this movie with her, because she is such a huge fan… She would drink your bath water.’Clint told Cher..
“So when I went to the soundstage with my son on my hip and my flats on, I was so insecure. I was like, ‘Hi, Cher. I’m the one that wants to drink your bath water. That’s me -- the obsessed fan stalker!’ We had a good laugh about it.”
And you think my Kerry Washington Obsession was something, this girl would literary drink Cher's bathwater...I'm officially off the crazy chain...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment