Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scarlett Johansson's D&G Fall 2010 Make Up campaign

I ran across this beautiful image and I knew i just couldnt By-Pass it, Its Scarlett like we've never seen it before

Scarlett Johansson looks incredible, wild and dark for Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2010 Makeup Ad Campaign.I've never seen the darker and fiercer side of Scarlett like this before, I didnt even recognise her!She is featured donning dark berry lips, eyes and nail color. Clad in sexy satin ensemble and lace-up leather shorts, Scarlett is heating up the ads cuddling with a leopard-print sheet....Leopard print sheets, they look so sexy dont they, I have so many things in Leopard print, I think its gigh time I got their Sheets...just like those ones.
Explaining Scarlett Johansson Dolce And Gabbana ads, Stefano Gabbana says, “We wanted to discover a look that truly reflects our ‘story’ from the very beginning-yet truly reflects our reverence for today’s women, epitomized, of course by the divine Scarlett”.
Domenico Dolce further adds, “It addresses what’s so ineffable about a woman–her fierce sensuality anchored by her innermost femininity”.

No comments:

Post a Comment