Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wife Listening To Her Husband Talk To Himself As He Watches 'OPRAH'S FAVORITE THINGS' Episode

I dont know why men dont get Overly excited about Oprah, I do! Every year I squeal while watching Oprah's Favorite things show, I remember once I was watching the episode where she gave Everyone a car (Which I have re-watched about 10 times) and my guy friend walked in looks around and says Wouldnt it be Ironic if all the cars break down at the same time and its all a rip off.  The Circle of Men and Oprah, Well I wont understand, I mean she's become a mini lil Angel  to us some people. Wait, But I do have a couple of guy friends who love Oprah and they're straight and they always ask me not to tell anyone that they watch Oprah and I always wonder why? Another man sure made me laugh... A wife wrote down the exact words her husband said while watching Oprah's Favorite things episode..the final episode...Kelly Oxford

  • James: Are they going to scream and cry like this every time Oprah shows them something?
  • James: Why are they crying?
  • James: That bag looks like a piece of shit. What are those? Slippers?
  • James: I thought these shoes were custom made. How are they giving them out without knowing their sizes?
  • James: ♬ We're fat ladies dancing ♬
  • James: Oh My God.
  • James: "Oh mothafucka! A cashmere blanket? OH LAWD!"
  • *he's quiet for 2 mins, I look over and he's asleep*
  • Kelly: You can't go to sleep
  • James: I can't watch this, how can they do this for a whole hour?
  • James: They should all have to wear the sweaters.
  • James: Gettin' it! Gettin' it! SOLD! Where's the fucking phone. I want that knife. Isn't that what this is? Get Oprah on the phone.
  • James: Now everyone gets macaroni and cheese. Gifts are degrading now, they got a $2000 watch 10 mins ago.
  • James: I hope you're writing this down Kelly. Ghirardelli's Brownie Mix.
  • James: I'm calling my lawyer. Oprah was looking at me when she just said "You're all getting one"
  • James: All those ladies are like 'Who the fuck is Jay-Z'
  • James: "Oh muthafucka, that is some good macaroni and cheese."
  • James: That lady has no idea what Netflix is, she thinks she just won a movie studio. Look at her crying and making prayer hands! It's $8 a month lady.
  • James: Did Oprah seriously just say 'my favorite workout pants'
  • James: Is this show live in Chicago? I wonder how many people got rolled for their stuff when they left.
  • James: Well that was stupid.
  • Kelly: What was your favorite thing?
  • James: When it ended.




No comments:

Post a Comment