Monday, November 22, 2010

Prince William Proposed in a Kenyan Lodge

So I was Listening to the whole William-Kate Fiasco which happens to be almost everywhere, everyone overwhelmed about the Royal wedding, when i heard He proposed in a Kenyan Lodge (keside Rutundu Log Cabins in Mount Kenya National Park)I bet it will go down in Kenyan History as 'The place where William decided to get Married'...You'd think a Prince would propose on a helicopter in the Middle of Monaco ...Gee, I'm viewing Royalty from a different angle jis listen to em..

Random Thought I love the close up of William's crotch towards the end of the interview...



22-year-old Kenyan maid was one of the very first people to know about the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton, even before the Queen. Margret Lekartgi, who attended to the couple during the safari holiday in Kenya where William proposed Kate, knew about the engagement a month before ....We were told that there was an engagement party for William and Kate and they were going to leave Lewa to attend, but we were not to tell anyone what it was all about. They left shortly afterwards,So that is when we knew that they were engaged. It is so lovely for them, I am so proud it happened here. We all wish them all the best."Lekartgi bore witness to the couple's secret adventure as they travelled through Kenya.Lekartgi speaks with pride about being told of the Royal engagement ow Cute... Honestly I dont think I'd be able To shut my big pie-hole if was Margret..I swear I would've had the 'I know something you dont look' on my face plastered all the time, I would even get all smiley faced if I saw William.

No comments:

Post a Comment