Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Best Dressed Swahili Fashion Week

I am very opinionanated when it comes to Fashion I really am and it takes quite a lot to label you 'Best Dressed' I still have that 'Classic' way of thinking that women should look classy and elegante never dress down or worn out in any occasion, otherwise a classy casual with a little chic to balance the casualness of the attire, The ones  I really liked at the Swahili Fashion Week...
Sadly I dont know any names but the black and White Jacket made gag 'Iwant'  Both Classic black dresses were a hit with me, I'm guessing those are Suede Pumps, what more can I say they speak for themselves! The grey Dress I loved, infact Grey is the new black this season!

Lady in Yellow!!
So Classic, didnt show too much, just enough, plain nect no jewelry and Sweeping to the feet! You dont need to show it all out ladies, you can keep it all intact and still looking absolutely smashing!

I loved this Dress, Im one of those people who cant work anything Yellow so when I see someone brave enough to put on a yellow (take note Yellow has a tendency of highlighting some troublesome areas, its a screaming color and it calls for attention, if you wear it plain, You're in for turning a lot of heads!)

White Top, Purple-like skirt, flats! She looked absolutely incredible!
I love how the dress flatters her shape and falls on her shoulders like a T-dress and Hosiery, nice fix.
The pants are a screaming color with a shine of black to kill it off. I gotta say the first time I looked at this outfit, I didnt think much, then I looked at it twice..It is really good, the whole mash.
Best Dressed Guys, the Guy on the left Model/Actor but sadly I as usual never remember names...I loved the jacket on the jeans with insider Blue Vest..I just love it when guys wear White!
See What Asia Idarous  and Ally Rehmtullah Had to Say about the Swahili Fashion Week this year...

pictures by Taji Liundi

No comments:

Post a Comment