Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bow Wow Admits that he's been Living a Lie

Honestly Speaking I loved Bow Wow When I was a kid matter of fact I might have had a crush on him, I said might....But as time went by, he started acting all strange and for someone who's been watching his music evolve since he was young I thought maybe it was some sort of growth but in the end it just ended up in me asking what is he trying to prove with this new bad boy image, but of course speaking as a fan only,


 I left the fan-base, I was sort of liking him but hating the whole facade that was so see-through.
Two days ago, he tweeted that he wished he was dead...Now I just felt bad, To come out and Admit that you were faking it the whole time is not easy...takes alot of guts...
I guess he just learned things the hard way.His 7th Studio Album is gonna be out soon and he comes out and says this (on Vibe)
I felt overlooked my entire career, and felt like I never got credit for anything that I’ve ever done.This is what everybody turned me into—a little beast and now I’m on attack mode.
There’s a certain perception of me. But I’m ready to open up and give the world all of me. I had to sacrifice acting up an image that I never wanted in the first place, and I did it because it was the only situation that was going to put my mother in the right place and take care of my family. But it doesn’t feel good doing shit that you don’t really feel good about. I never felt like I could be me. Now, I’m ready to say if you don’t like it, than you don’t like me.This album will be my most personal and probably most controversial because of the title, Some might hate on it, but it’s true. It’s going to make people understand why I’m feeling like that. I haven’t announced the title, but I pretty much have it confirmed in my head. This is what I want, and what I’m asking for.
I dont think the whole twitter thing was him looking for attention or so, I think he's just finally had it, i think its high time his time up and losing the whole bad boy theme which got me lost in the first place. Listen to this Interview he had a day before the terrifying tweet.  Pop The Video Below



No comments:

Post a Comment