Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fashion Forward

Okay, Dont get me wrong, I love Willow and all.. Whip my Hair...is my anthem but her recent AMA costume..No girl #FaIL I dint get it and I dint want to act like I got it, infact I distanced myself from posting it!
A London Designer Mildred Von Hildegard  has come up and said it was actually her work.. #Drama
“I’m disappointed and saddened that this will negatively impact my business. My original design is now recognized in the mass media as someone else’s work, and it’s very hurtful on both personal and professional levels. I hope this can be resolved, and I wish nothing but the best to Willow.” 
Take a Good Look..


Willow Smith’s stylist took responsibilty for the rip off ...Heres the Original Design..not that its any better




I was okay with Willows costume when i first saw it, I mean she's what..9..10? but then I saw Shoes..Nawww! But why would someone do that to a 9 year old? Cruel Cruel World..Evil People!
Or am I just fashion Backward...either way, my though counts..right?

No comments:

Post a Comment