Monday, November 22, 2010

The Killers Christmas Single

 I haven't heard from the Killers for a while being a Rock hard fan of theirs, I suspected they were all apart already but even in Hiatus,they’re sticking to the tradition they started back in 2006 of releasing a new holiday single every year. Furthermore, proceeds from the single go to the Global Fund to fight Aids in Africa , benefiting World AIDS Day which is on December 1st Every year.
Artwork for their Christmas single
 I remember When I first heard  the Killers,it was their song Bones from a friends Ipod and I was hooked, they became my fave Rock band! And a embarrassing moment occurred following my Rock Experiences when I was hanging out with Rock-Die-Hard Fans and I was sort of trying to impress them ,They asked wot my fave Band was and I Nervously blurted out The Murderers 
 It took them quite a while and me Singing a few songs to get them to know I was talking about the Killers...lol. Every time they saw me they'd scream hey Its the Murderer! Which was of-course awkward for me considering no one understood why some Guys were referring to sweet little innocent me as a Murderer. If You were wondering what My favorite Killers song is...I dont have a Fave song from the Killers, I have a list on fave songs from these guys and When You were Young,Smile like you mean it, Somebody Told and Mr.Brightside is def on dat list
Brandon Flowers frontman says they will be back together 2011 and that they've not fallen apart, though he's pursuing his solo career for the moment....check out what he had to say here

No comments:

Post a Comment