Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DArling! YOu have Gorgeous Hair!

I am  hair obsessed! Honest!... I love re-style and overstyling my hair as much as I can to make a statement! I tell You its a Disease. And I love people who are open-minded enough to try new things with their hair, We women are so cautious with hair, we'd go to extreme lengths to get that perfect hair. I remember when the bald head was a trend in Tanzania, I had just started to grow my short stubborn hair and for the first time it was actually positively responding and all of a sudden bald heads became a trend, I was Devastated!! Either way, it took me too damn long to grow the hair to cut it short again, so i resisted the trend and went on. I talked about streaked Hair  before and how I love it, I also talked about rocking the red head and Various colors and guess who I spotted with These two hairstyles that i love Oh so much but I'm too chicken to try.. so heres To Different Colors of hair I think you should really try
They call her Aunt Ezekiel, I know her from Tanzanian Movies, See i never used to watch Tanzanian Movies but ever since I moved I've been going crazy for them, just last week I was Bongo-Movie Hunting, And this chicka just happens to be in most of the movies I've watched! Darling! I just love your hair!
Shaa! My one and only, She's one of MY fave Tanzanian female Artists out there and Well This look is just soo good! I swear One of these Ama try rock Blue, One of these days I say.
And of Course, My Gina!!!! Not Everybody can pull off a Pink Afro and still look Hot! Matter of fact, Guys, This is my fave hair! I'm not saying it should be a Pink Fro, just try pink if you're experimental. If it suits you..*winks* thank me later
Teddy, the hair..J'adore J'adore! They say pulling off a red hair-do aint easy, Teddy just makes it look like a piece of cake, So dashing. Rihanna Wot wot?!!!
And of course if you're not the type to Pull off Fancy colors are way too chicken (like me) you can just put on some purple or blue highlights, always gives that extra Ooomphh...you can never go wrong with purple or blue highlights.
So just gave you the hot colors you should be trying this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment