Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shopping Is Healthy!!

As Much I hate admit I'm one of those obsessive shoppers, that buys things not because I need them but because I think they might look pretty either on my body or in my closet or I just wanna have em for no particular reason, if I use em or not. I used to think it was some sorta disability or personality problem, Whenever I step somewhere and I see the mannequins, my gosh, they talk to me! And then the clothes, they whisper Buy me. Then I saw this philosopher-mini-scientist guy who told me all this habla-babla about how shopaoholics use Shopping to cover the 'empty holes' in the childhood or their lives and more habla-babla (forgive me, i just dont trust scientists) Listen, I dont have any emotional trauma, I just love to buy stuff! Period... Everyone can manage to say whatever negative they have on shopping at least its proven healthy!..Honest Go Here
And dont even get me started about the sales season coz damn, Whenever its 'sales season'
 I have to admit, nakuwa Kiguu na njia! And i hate people that have that mentality 'your cheap coz ur always in the store when theres a sales sign' Honey if you can get it half price, why not? Its how wealthy keep their money, Why splurge if theres an opportunity to spend less....I mean Hello?! 
Me and Beyonce Think so!
Then Reading these Facts about shopping from Million looks  made me feel less bothered with my shopping habits...Props Millionlooks!!  

1. Women that shop for clothing feel better that those who buy kitchenware and domestic goods.
2. Women who do shopping for over 17 hours a week and spend over $200 are slimmer and healthier than those who spend less time in stores and spend less money.
3. Women think about shopping as often as men think about sex. 74 per cent of women admit they think about shopping every minute, i.e. 950 times a day! Two of five women claimed they are shoe and bag addicts.

4. Women-shopaholics have fewer wrinkles and feel much younger than those who dislike shopping.


5. Majority of women who love shopping are more confident and less often suffer from depression.
6. Women that do shopping a few times a week are usually in a better mood than ladies who use only weekends for buying things.
7. During a lifetime a woman spends 25 184 hours 53 minutes for shopping.
8. For examining shop windows a woman spends around 48 hours 51 minutes a year!
9. Women spend more money for clothing for vacation that for vacation itself.
10. Jeans, t-shirts and women’s tops are the best-selling items.

No comments:

Post a Comment