Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tom Cruise In Dubai filming M.I.:IV

Okay I love Mission Impossible, And I think the only mission that's impossible is the mission to stop creating these movies, not that I mind.. Though I swore when I'm 30  and Tommy's too old to do these stunts and they still make a M.I.:XIII...I wont watch it! Period! 
Nothing has changed, same daredevil stunts except this time they're on the worlds' tallest building!  
filming scenes for Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.He was spotted tethered to a line attached to the almost half a mile-high building.
Take note, The Burj Khalifa reaches 181 floors and the scenes were being filmed about two-thirds of the way up! Confession.... I love acting, action movies to be specific, But its things like these that make me go like, you know what, lemme just get an office job.This is just too much for my little body to handle. The Movie is scheduled to be released in December 2011 so dont worry we have lots of time to decide if we wanna watch it or not...Pop the Video Below and Watch Tom in Action



ps. I found this Funny Tom Cruise impersonation Video...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment