Monday, November 1, 2010

South African Calvin Klein Candy!!

Calvin Klein is known for picking men who make you bite yourself for their ads, yes they've done it again. South African Lunga Shabalala is our underwear Hottie in Calvin Klein This year...
RendezVous with South Klein's S.A. Hottie, InterView by Ameyaw Debrah Of Orjin Magazine
 Ameyaw Debrah: Do you have any other ambitions?
Most definitely acting is something I really want to do.
Ameyaw Debrah: What have been some of the challenges for you?
That would be, convincing my parents that I could do this.
Ameyaw Debrah: What’s the fiercest or wildest photo shoot or job you ever did?
Not many things beat modelling in underwear.
Ameyaw Debrah: What a routine day for you like?
I wake up early and pray. I shower and have breakfast and then off to classes. Afternoon I’m coaching and in the evening is my workout sessions.
Ameyaw Debrah: What’s your workout session like?
I have short intense sessions. I start with 25min cardio and then I do some weights. I also play some soccer or rugby when I get the time.
Ameyaw Debrah: Any special diets or habits to stay in shape?
A protein shake in the morning and just being conscious of what I eat. But I never eat late.
Read the Rest of the Interview on Orijin Magazine
Hottie Tottie!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment