Monday, November 1, 2010

Secret Life Of Felipe Massa

I am such a Formula 1 Junkie! Honestly, I've watched myself cry infront of the T.V on the loss of the Championships, I scream along with the drivers when they pop the champagne and When I'm watching Formula one, I swear If you touch me I'll bite you! I love Mclaren!! love love love! But I love Drivers from other teams as well, Though I'm glued to Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton, Fascinating as Button is,  I always loved him when he was in Brawn GP but I pretended not to just coz he was in Brawn GP, When he joined Lewis as a Mclaren Driver, I was overjoyed, you should've seen me, jumping up and down like I just won a lottery, my two favorite drivers on the same team!
Well I was soo overjoyed when a Formula One Fan Wrote to me and asked if I could put up a 'life view' of her fave Driver Felipe Massa,and I gotta say, Massa is quite a good Driver, one of the best drivers worldwide actually,  one of whom I have always adored....


Q: Are you a plan-B kind of guy?
Felipe Massa:
 Sometimes. You always try to do the right thing, but then many times there is a fight inside you - some sort of angel and the devil scenario. But only sometimes!

Q: Driving an F1 car aside, what is your favourite buzz?
FM:
 Doing the job that we are doing is so different almost every day, as you are confronted with so many new situations that there is already a high buzz level. In terms of hobbies: football. I like to play football. If you ask me what I prefer, then it is clearly racing, but football comes very close.

Q: Whom do you most look forward to seeing when you arrive in the paddock on a Thursday?
FM:
 I have so many friends in the paddock and that is a nice feeling. It gives me pleasures. New updates on the car? You are looking forward to that every single day - and you always want more! 
Q: Who is your dream date?
FM:
 I have already met a huge number of outstanding people - I am quite happy with this situation. 

Q: Which film last made you cry?
FM:
 No movies. The last time I cried was when I was reading Eric Clapton’s book when he was writing about how he lost his son. Eric is a good friend of mine. Reading this part of his book was a real shock, thinking that this tragedy happened to somebody you know very well. When it comes to films that I like, I would say 24. It’s TV, but it’s my favourite. 

Q: What are you afraid of - and why?
FM:
 I am afraid of heights. Not in planes, but when I go up high and look down - that’s scary. Bungee jumping - you will never see me doing that.



Q: What was the last book you read?
FM:
 The Eric Clapton autobiography My Life.

Q: What is your favourite way to relax?
FM:
 Stay home and don’t do anything. Maybe watching a bit of TV, but doing nothing is the best way to relax. 

Q: Five things that you hate?
FM:
 Not sure if I can manage five. Let’s start. People that lie. Fake people. Some small crawling animals with many legs - and dangerous animals. Travelling during the day - during the night is very easy for me because I fall asleep easily.

Q: Have you ever - or would you ever - dye your hair?
FM:
 I have done when I was younger. I had it a bit lighter, but it didn’t look good so I never made another attempt. 



Q: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
FM:
 Piercings, no. Tattoos, maybe someday, though I am already 29 and that is a bit beyond the age when you do those things. But I like tattoos. 

Q: What did teachers say about you in your school report?
FM:
 I was a good kid, but terrible at the same time. Not very organized and joking all the time. I was always sitting in the back, never in the front. A bit of an ‘issue’ boy.

Q: Who were your childhood heroes?
FM:
 My father when I was a kid. Later also Pele.

Q: Do you have any guilty pleasures?
FM:
 I am sure I have, but I don’t remember right now… (laughs)

Q: Do you collect anything?
FM:
 Many things. I love watches - my collection is something around 50 pieces. 


Q: What do you miss most about home when you are on the road?
FM:
 My family, my son. They accompany me many times, but not always and then I miss them terribly. 

Q: What was your worst buy?
FM:
 Cannot remember - so it obviously wasn’t such a bad buy!

Q: How do you take your coffee?
FM:
 Very Italian. Short and strong.

Q: Your ideal non-race Sunday morning?
FM:
 Sleep.

Q: What was the first car or machine that you drove?
FM:
 I had a 50cc motocross bike when I was six years-old. That was fantastic. But I think it was not so fantastic for my mum because I was really crazy with this machine. I remember one time I had 35 bruises on my body! Guess I was not the easiest son. 

Felipe Massa and Rubens Barrichello
Felipe Massa With Wife Raffaela
Q: What was the most embarrassing mistake that you’ve made?
FM:
 I remember that very well. My friends and I sneaked to the school building one night and put a lock on the front door. The next morning everybody had to wait outside - that was just unbelievable. My ‘reward’ was that I was not allowed to go to school for several days. 

Q: What is the best thing that you can cook?
FM:
 I am not a great cook. I would say pasta. That is very easy.

Q: When was the last time you were really furious?
FM: I cannot say.


No comments:

Post a Comment