Monday, November 1, 2010

Sex on the First Date? Dont feel Guilty...

I would never advice anyone to go one and Bang on the first date, never! It gives the outlook that All Women have to offer nowadays is Sex, Which is completely untrue.They say that it kills the mystery and that guys like a challenge. There's also that saying no one wants to buy the whole ice cream truck when you are giving out the popsicles for free. Oh and no want wants the whole cow when you are giving the milk away for free. I could go on and on about it. I once heard from a guy that  if he has sex with a girl on a first date, he may enjoy it, but he probably wont want to date her seriously because the mystery and the challenge are gone. 
so Basically What I'm saying is


(Survey by Village and Thirdage)
Men Have Said

Paul, 35: 'I've got a few stupid friends who think 'ooh she's a slag' if she sleeps with him on the first night, which is very unfair. But that's fine, because women don't go out with men like that - so there's more left for me!'

Dylan, 28: 'If a girl sleeps with you on a first date, you assume she'd do it with anyone. Any honest man would say the same.'
Dan, 29: 'If I've had a date with a girl I really like, I don't want her to think that I'm only after sex.'
Alfie, 20: 'Personally, if I really like a girl, I'm always too nervous to do it on a first date. I think she'll judge me badly.'
Paul, 35: 'I've got four older sisters, and they all say that first-date sex drives men away. But it doesn't work like that. The one time I did it on a first date and gave her the brush-off afterwards, it was because I fancied her enough to have sex but not enough to go out with her.'

Women Have Said:
Some men think the price of dinner includes a show," says Patricia Partin of Fairbanks, Alaska."That's why all of my dates are in a restaurant or very public place for at least the first three or more."
"Ask to meet his mother first. If he has no interest in introducing you to the significant people in his life, he'll probably run after getting what he wants," suggests Gina Woodruff
I Say: Heck, If you're gonna go ahead and dig into it on the first night, You might as well Go to the Record Store Approach a hot stranger and say Oy Mate! Fancy a Shag? In an Australian Accent.
Though We may Hold Different Views on the matter, However If You did 'go for it' on the first date.Entertainment and relationship blogger Blogxilla Tells us, there are dozens of excuses why its okay, but lets highlight 10 
For Guys and Girls

10 Highly Thought Out Reasons To Justify First Date Sex
On your birthday – first date sex is totally acceptable on your birthday.
You’re out of town - it is universally known that you can totally get freaky if you’re in a different state.
The person you slept with is from a different state. It’s called hospitality.
You just broke up – you were angry, pissed and felt like there was no other way to get back at your ex.
You were drunk. It’s still acceptable to simply blame it on the al al alcohol.
You’ve been chatting online for a long time. Then technically it’s not really afirst date even though it’s the first time you’ve seen each other in person.
When you knew the person in a different season of your life and you randomly reunite. Even if you haven’t talked in years it’s totally cool to do them.
When you’re in college. This is the time when you’re supposed to sow your royal oats. You get a least 2 or 3 of these for each college year. Use it, make em count
If you’re feeling them. If you went on a date, and totally hit it off with a person. I’m talking about one of those A plus plus dates. Give up the goods.
Because you like their car. Well this probably isn’t acceptable, but I’m sure it has happened on more than one occasion to more than one person reading this right now so in order to make you feel better. It’s okay too.

CAUTION:THIS IS ONLY FOR LAUGHS but seriously....
 on the first Date, atleast think about it twice! o_O 

No comments:

Post a Comment