Thursday, November 4, 2010

'Sugu' Is the One for Mbeya

They say History has been made after Bongo Flavor Musician Joseph Mbilinyi/ Sugu (CHADEMA) has been elected as a Member of Parliament for Mbeya City Constituency promising to fight for his fellow artists...
Am ready for the challenge. I thank Mbeya city residents for voting me into this office. I also thank Tanzanians who supported me throughout the campaign period. I am really grateful to them including my fellow artists.
Am going to the Parliament to build a new face for Tanzania youth artists. You know there are many youths in the country but they are idling. I will put all my energy to bring hope to these people


The victory of Sugu as i like to call him, I might have a hard time referring to him to Mr. Joseph Mbilinyi, his victory is considered by many as a victory of art industry in the country...Which has been taken foregranted most of the time on my view, maybe this will bring the change that we need in the art industry because so many artists were complaining that music does not pay in the country. I hope he can tackle those problems as well as those of the Mbeya Residents. Sugu's  campaign slogan was ‘Tumaini Jipya Kwa Maendeleo Zaidi’ –‘New hope for more development’ said while in parliament he would work extra hard to make sure that young people and artist in the country were respected.

“He is a guy who has been in the forefront in fighting for musicians’ rights. He has used his creativity to speak for those who can not speak for themselves. It is my hope that things in this industry will change for the better,” Afande Sele says he is very optimistic that Sugu will bring many positive changes in the artistic industry.
Go to Sugu For Mbeya   to see what Sugu has instore for Mbeya in his serving term.
Plus Have you Hear Anti Virus by Sugu?

Mbunge wetu huyo..mistari mistari...

No comments:

Post a Comment