Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Adam Sandler buys all his Grown-Up Co-Stars Maseratis

Adam Sandler should be like your best bud, sorta friends that one should have. He reportedly bought his four co-stars, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider, and Kevin James, all $200,000 sports cars! If i ever run into this guys, gimme 2 days and we'll be best buds!!! Its not even christmas yet!! I wonder what he's gonna give em for christmas!!

He gave all of us cars... I bull**** you not, Howard
"I went outside the other day and I had a new Maserati in the driveway," said Chris Rock speaking to Howard Stern. The only downside Now I think that I'm Adam Sandler's bitch.
The movie's like the biggest thing for him,he appreciates the help,With Grown Ups grossing over $162 million bucks to date, we can understand Sandler's generosity.
Well, I loved Grown ups, one of my fave Movies I gotta, Now my next mission is not working my way up in the publishing world, trying to find a role next to Adam Sandler!
Maserati....Wow! One should have friends like these, about 6 of em.
I always love what Chris Rock has to say

Howard Stern: Chris Rock Interview. Watch more top selected videos about: Chris Rock, Election 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment