Friday, November 5, 2010

From Botswana With Love

Okay this one is really funny, I was chatting with my friend who is Bots right and we were talking about cats, She loves cats and I love cats and out of nowhere we started talking about how they can strangely sleep in awkward positions till morning.. I am a cat person so i get this right... And then she sends me Pictures..Holly..i laughd my arse off, she found her cat sleeping on a tray, in a pot,on a sink so many times before.. all of these positions have been applied according to her...And I thought my cat was overrated!

1

2
 I have trouble sleeping straight, so i rili cant but this one..no no no trouible at all!
3
                                                      How do you fall alseep in a pot?
4

5

6

7
 I bet this one was washing its hands then got carried away with sleep
8
I suppose this is a homeless cat
9

10
I used to have a cat that got laong soo well with my dogs it wasnt even natural, we would try to make fight just a little but it was impossible..

11
Ooops, someone fell sleep on the laptop again! 

12
Poor thing, I'm guessing even the rug was taken

No comments:

Post a Comment