Thursday, November 4, 2010

Katy Perry/Mrs.Brand on Harpers Bazaar

Recently Married Katy Perry on Harper's Bazaar
She says Russel Brande is and I quote  "a great man of God" Who woulda known right? Not a day in hell woulda i thot that this guy was a 'man of God' lol, honest
  props to Mrs. Brand for revealing these very shocking news, a side of Russell, we would have never guessed! lol

I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father," she said.We're at different places in our lives, but we can still grow together. He's thought-provoking, articulate, a real advocate. I also definitely wanted to have a laugh. I have all that in him.
It can be hard to wear those looks (in the photoshoot) because they're best on people who have no curves or thighs. I don't have a Kate Moss body, but I'm very proud and happy with mine. Read the rest of the interview  here

I just love the whole shoot, its was soo Classy and ELegant, plus this seasons Fashion theme is Femine Fashion. She looked incredible






No comments:

Post a Comment