Thursday, November 4, 2010

BEFTA AWARDs And the Winner Is..

 I'm very Proud of  my Mdada Sporah, So down to earth, so cooperative, I remember a while ago I was doing the Bongo's finest pieces and I was so overexcited and I picked my fave people in diff categories in all sections except movies (because I never used to watch Tanzanian Movies at the time) and she was my fave Tanzanian Talk show host! And I reached out to her and she was soo cooperative, told me all I needed to know, with her busy time of the day. She truly deserved this award. Many Congrats, Sporahwon the TV presenter award winner.
Plus..May I add how Y'all Looked Good!
Journalist of the year award winner  Janet Wainaina (Kenya) poses for a photo with Sporah Njau(left) of the Sporah Show at the BEFTAS
pop the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment