Thursday, October 28, 2010

World's First Billion Dollar Home:Antilia Mukesh Ambani House!

SO u got a couple dollars, you have a few rides, You can buy the drinks the bottles, chicks be wilding over you, I bet you think  you're living the good life...Think Again...
This guys, he's living the good life Mukesh Ambani owns the World’s first billion dollar home located in Mumbai, Yes Confirmed and it is ready! its a 27-storey  (560 ft or 173 m) building completed for Indian businessman Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries.( Yeah I know what you thinking, You're house is a 3 storey and U thought You was so hot haha) The family will occupy about 400,000 square feet, The construction is inspired by the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
Before u ask any questions, yes the whole thing is his house! I hate my life I hate my Life I hate my Life
There will be 600 full-time members staff to maintain the building. Antilla is named after the mythical island in the Atlantic, Antillia. It is designed by Chicago architects, Perkins & Will. I used to think I had a grande life since Papi put a swimming pool round back, but this house it got a health spa, and small theatre with a seating capacity for 50 on the eighth floor,multiple swimming pools, three floors of hanging gardens and a ballroom, did i forget to mention it got a Ice room, Of course it has a ice room, its hot in Mumbai, Mukesh is rich, why not have a ice room?
Not forgetting the six floors of parking ...Don't u just hate filthy Rich people, how many cars do u have to have 6 floors of parking? I'll tell you how many cars he has...168 imported cars, yeah I just bit myself too.This house estimated to have cost around$2 billion-$1.5Billion and My heart just skipped a beat, Antilia is the most expensive residential building in the world.

The most striking features of the Antilla  which caught my eye is probably the ballroom which has crystal chandeliers that take up approximately 80% of the ceiling.
Lounges



 It has silver stairways that lead to a central landing, behind which two retractable doors can open to display works of art. There is also a stage for entertainment or speeches, with a projection screen behind it. A kitchen, about the same size as the ballroom itself, can service hundreds of guests, an Olympic-size swimming pool and a four-storey open garden.Other floors have gyms and glass-fronted apartments for guests.
The top four floors are for the Ambani family with a breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea and the city’s impressive skyline. Each family member has their own gym.
The two floors above the family’s residence have been set aside as maintenance areas and for an “air space floor” capable of accommodating three helicopters.
BY the way, Its made of entirely Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment