Thursday, October 28, 2010

Riri Signing Books ALready!

I swear This girl acts, sings and is now writing books, When she's done she might as well take over world just to say she did it.
I love that  instead of wearing a skintight, revealing clothing to show off some fat thunder thighs & popping out boobies she wore a loose dress that covers from head to toe and still looks fabulous,  floral print dress and nude coloured pumps More is Less Ladies!! Take note
By the way, Whats my name Video is in the making cant wait  to see it, i just love Drizzy!!!(twingling fingers) According to various sources Ri and Drake looked like longtime pals and got along great.( Take note these two had a 'friends with benefits relationship' and Drizzy dissed Riri for 'Abandoment') When he arrived on set, she yelled out, ‘Drizzy”! And they hugged, Ow Chweet!


I dont know about MAtt but Ri and Drizzy wud look real cute together
I'm still in the 'Why is she still on that' Mindstate after reading the Marie Claire Interview, After poppin by on some few online spaces found out I was not the only one in that mindstate. When everyone wanted her to talk, she was silent, now everybodys tired and she's still on and on about it...Yish!  But I guess the interviewers themselves ask for it and since she got over it, she's more comfortable to talk about it now

God has a crazy way of working, and sometimes when stuff happens you feel like, “What did I do to deserve this?” Why was it backfiring on me?’
‘I was very lost. I have to say I felt really confused. I hate talking about it but it was really crazy because I felt so out of touch with myself and when that happens. Nothing you say or do feels like it’s you. You just lose touch of everything that you love and everything you would normally do; how you would dress or how you would say something. It just feels like it’s not coming from you. It’s just this one empty vase. I felt like an empty vessel.”
 check out a  Papparazzi vid of the making of Whats my name below


No comments:

Post a Comment