Monday, October 25, 2010

Halle Berry's new man

She's hoppin from Relationship to Relationship, so could this new guy who be the new man in Oh so Lovely Halle's life? Her Love life is way more Juicier than J.Lo's!..(who had same hop-hop towards relationships)
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: Hallivier as I call them ,made their red-carpet debut together at Saturday's Carousel of Hope gala in Beverly Hills and got  everybody asking are they an Item..Well are they? They've been the pair were spotted smooching in Paris, and she even introduced him to her mom. 


"I'm not done with love, but I refuse to settle," Berry, told the September issue of Vogue. "I am a hopeless romantic. And I won't stop till I get it right."
I love Halle Berry, Love Love Love, but when beautiful women like this cant find a good man, it gives the rest of us a chill up our spine lol
Take note;Earlier this year she broke up with the father of her 2 yr old daughter Nahla,Gabry Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment