Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fashion No NO!

I usually love Thandie Newton's Outfits, she always coordinates her outfits well and her hair is always on point but today I don't know what happened, At the For Colored girls premiere  But is it me?  Do I just dislike the look? Waddaya think?
The dress: CALVIN KLEIN SS11 GRAY LONG SLEEVELESS DRESS
The shoes: CALVIN KLEIN SS11 SINGLE STRAP SANDALS

My Fashion Gurus tell me that there is a slight chance that her stylist was fired either before or after this picture was taken or twice as in both times.The Hair The dress, the shoes, and are those Sandals? Gad!! Thandie? Why would you do this to yourself?  We need to tie this peculiar looking woman down and ask her Who are you? What have you done to the Oh so Fashionable On Point Thandie Newton?!!!
The one that we know ...below
Im guessing she loves greys

No comments:

Post a Comment