Sunday, October 31, 2010

T.I and Chris Brown

Ever this Guy, T.I. was called off of all charges and was told he's not going back to prison, I guess he's keeping busy. Nice, just lay off illegal stuff for now..we dont wanna hear more songs about it
Chris and T.I. on the set of Get back Up. I mean I really felt bad for the guy, how do you get outta prison and go back the next month lol...
Lemme show you how funny things went...

TI and Tiny Arrested For Possession!! [MUG SHOT + DETAILS]
Sep 03, 2010
Drug Tests Confirm TI & Tiny Possessed Opiates
Sep 17, 2010
Then tried to save the day right before his sentencing...
TI Saves Man From Committing Suicide. Coincidence or not? Get the ...
Oct 14, 2010
TI Suicide story- was it A HOAX?!
Oct 19, 2010
Got 11 months in prison....
TI Has 2 Weeks To Turn Himself In - Gets Sentenced To 11 Months!
Oct 15, 2010
He begged for no jail time...
Oct 18, 2010
Some "mysterious" group begged for no jail time...
T.I. Has Mysterious Group Beg Judge To Not Jail Him! It's getting weird
October 23, 2010


T.I. NOT GOING TO PRISON.
I guess things like these only happen when you're a celebrity, but I'm just glad he didnt go back to prison, I was starting to like him all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment