Monday, October 25, 2010

Kim K Celebrated her Bday 4 Times!

Okay I have this thing whereby, I love to celebrate my birthday like a whole week, its just my bday coz my parents confused me with my bday so much when I was young, its a funny story actually, longstory short, I used to celebrate my birthday from Dec 3rd in 1998 4th in 2000 5th in 2003.. .only to find out that I was actually born on 3rd and my parents always used to mix up the dates each year and each year they would tell me they were precise that particular date was bday, this resulted in me celebrating my bday from 3rd (okay 2nd to be honest) to 5th Dec..But thats just me, Kimmy here She turned 30 four times Celebrated her Bday 4 times This year! Uh huh ...
In Las Vegas
In Toronto  while promoting  Fusion Beauty,fans presented her a huge fantastic-looking cake!


In New York at Tao 
And at the last Celebration she wore a beautiful Ball gown, of course my favorite attire of the 4 bday Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment