Thursday, October 21, 2010

SPotted!!

 Tausi Likolola at  944’s Rock Style Fashion Show event in USA, one of my fave Tanzanian Supermodels, I've been wondering where she's been for quite some time, havent heard any Recent updates, I'm hoping to score an interview because I Rili do love this girl, I love how she's so true and open about her Religion Christianity, being born again, that touched me the  first time I read her Her book (She's written book. Touch of an Angel)
Plus I think she's one of the most stunning Tanzanian models out there, I remember she used to write for Star magaZine its actually a sunday paper that comes with Sunday News, Dar Es Salaam Magazine, she seems like a person who's full of such positive energy....Plus Have You seen her legs!!?!
She has Banger Legs Y'all!! Look at dem legs!..Her legs inserted somewhere on my header image, dont even ask me how i inserted only her legs, long story!!



No comments:

Post a Comment