Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tanzanian Reality Show:Growing Up African.. Im loving it

I Love Reality Shows! I love the Kardashians, I love Jersey Shore, I loved the JOn and Kate Show, Reality TV is good TV for me, and this  New Tanzanian Reality Show just had me on my toes, its nice to see other reality shows mostly African for a change, Giving you an insight on a modern African family, 
I had an idea like this once but i guess  these guys beat me at it lol. His name Johnson Lujwangana  and he lives in Mount Vernon, New York  and the show is about his family Who are in New York btw...I really dig, I really really do, If they release DVDs, I'll be on the front line buying, just the first part got me wanting to know more and more. Ps.I love the Swahili songs in the background!

Go Fast to  
Though I still think there is a need for a reality show for a family in Tanzania in a Tanzanian city, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha. Tanzanian Movies (which I cant seem to stop watching) depict a side on Bongo that I sometimes didn't know existed,  a reason to why I'd love a reality show in Dar Es Salaam , just show what a modern everyday family is like. Other than that, Growing up African is definitely a hit for me! I Hope these guys go 10 seasons or something. Pop Below For another Intro to Growing Up African...

No comments:

Post a Comment