Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alicia Keys Up and About in Manhattan After Birth of Baby

Miss Keys Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, I'm being a hypocrite ryt now coz i Haven't even seen this kid am already saying stuff  like that, but i can imagine he's beautiful if he's Alicia's Son. His name is  “Egypt Daoud Dean.” 
I know I tweeted on how Bizarre that name was but I Got some negative responses from A Keys fans and well I + the official Egypt page (hard!) learned my lesson,from today onwards I will never  tease funny baby names, matter of fact now that i think about it, she's not from Egypt but she named her son Egypt quite of an honor (there I said it ). I even promised to name my Daughter Zimbabwe and my son Tanzania just to shut people up, yeah they gonna have to wait  on that for a while, a long while

No comments:

Post a Comment