Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mariah Carey is Pregnant Confirmed

I hate it when celebrities deny news that will eventually come out and will eventually be known and cant be hidden for long. Mariah's been asked if she was pregnant for months and I just took one look at her and made a quick guess that turned out true,My guess was right she is knocked up, but nooo she hadda go run around playing with our minds a lil and make us hold our breathe, when everyone was talking about it, I shut my big piehole and said when the tummy pops,thats when y'all see that what I'm saying might be right,  me and a couple of friends had countless battles on this, is she or isnt she pregnant, and now she finally Confirms
 'Yes, we are pregnant. This is true. It's been a long journey. It's been tough because I've been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy."
  How Nick Cannon got knocked up is upon me 
Almost the whole world was so sure she was pregnant, everyone was going on about it, Now that she admits I'm proud to say ...Dear, Mariah, We Knew!!
Tell us something else we dont know, like you're getting a new Puppy or something lols
Pssssttt...good Job Nicky, took you a while but u got the job done

No comments:

Post a Comment