Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A.Y. and Sean Kingston Collabo

Right after Doing a song with Ms. Triniti Tanzanian Artist scores a Collabo with Jamaican Sean Kingston.There were rumours that in mid-May  that Sean was interested in working with A.Y. when he was interviewed during his visit to Tanzania for the Kilimanjaro Awards to which he said that he admired AY’s work and would like to do some work with him.
AY said before “When I met with Sean Kingston, he told me he liked my work and wanted to do a song with me. We would have recorded a song during his visit but my producer Hermy Bakawa was out of town. However, we agreed that when I do travel to the States, we will definitely be making some musical magic.” Now he is reported to be traveling to Jamaica to meet up with Sean For a Collabo, I love when Artists go international, I think its wise to get a taste of music from another style or musician, you learn new things and broaden ur music Category, Broad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment