Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fan Challenges Gaga To a Sing-Off

Upstart vocalist Alisa Apps has has really got people buzzing by challenging Lady Gaga to a $1 million singing contest....this stinks of Publicity stunt.She has explained that her dedicated fans urged her to take on 'Mother Monster'. During an interview that aired Friday (October 15) on MTV's "The Seven,"the singer detailed the origins of the vocal battle."I had my fans writing to me and saying, 'Hey, I think you're better than Lady Gaga and ... it'd be cool for you to challenge her somehow,' " Apps told "Seven" host Kevin.
The singer maintained that her goal isn't to make nice with Gaga and added that a little rivalry keeps everyone on their toes.
"It's not really about co-existing," Apps said. "I think that competition is a good thing. It makes things more fun and exciting."
"I'm confident that, yeah, I am a better singer than her," she said.
"I feel sorry for Lady Gaga — she's just a plastic doll generated by the music money marketing machine," Apps said a press release. "I stand for the voice of your heart. Be real with me. Come to my world and feel. I want to hear you and for you to hear me. This contest gives people a chance to choose which they prefer: plastic or real."
Gaga's team has not replied or commented anything on the matter.
I think its just cheeky that she has to voice off someone   else just to prove that she's better, Am not Big Lil Monster or that much of a Gaga Fan but if she's that good of a singer then she houdl work at her own succes and not try to make someone else look 'bad' just coz she's got a 'inventive' creative approach towards music thats different. just my opinion... Oh My Gosh..did i just go on Gaga's Defence? Shriek!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment