Thursday, October 28, 2010

CCM Candidate to use chopper in remaining Campaign days

The elections are close, the politicians are biting their nails, people are thinking about their decisions or their votes and CCM candidate is thinking going round in his chopper ride! Lazaro Nyalandu is planning to use helicopter during the last two days of campaigns... So far only CCM and CHADEMA presidential candidates use helicopters. No other candidate has used helicopters for campaigning. He is competiting for the post for the second time after expiry of his first term 
Lazaro Nyalando with Wife Faraja
"I will come again here to remind you what you should do on the election day. I will visit all wards in the constituency using a helicopter... please come to listen to my message,"  Inivitees include artistes like TID and gospel singer Rose Mhando for entertainment purposes of course.
I Remember In 2005 when CHADEMA Presidential Candidate used to be the only candidate who campaigned with a helicopter, the way they used to criticise him for using a helicopter in his Campaigning, Politics, such Drama!
And I remember how people used to show up in masses at CHADEMA campaigns to watch the damn chopper, ha ha ha  Jamani. I used to watch the campaign videos alot, You'd see the people staring at the chopper, wanting to touch it, damn. Funny as hell.
My Political Opinion, Vote for whoever you believe will bring change, and by change I dont mean cents change! Your Vote Is Powerful, Use ur power well.

No comments:

Post a Comment