Friday, December 24, 2010

When Plastic Surgery gets Fashionalized

Honestly, Vogue can Fashionalize just about anything,But Plastic surgery?..hands down. I have nothing against against Plastic surgery and I'm not even gonna judge anyone...Heck, if my butt and my belly were the same size and they brought some sort of sick and twisted balance, I'd do it too! I remember I wrote an article for Orijin Magazine about Beauty and In it I said that women who go through Plastic Surgery seek perfection, maybe that was a little too general, the majority yes, to cover up their insecurities about their body which is most times in-built  body image fears but There are some who want to correct things, put them in the right place, its not perfection, its just correction.
But When I think Plastic Surgery, I never think Fashion, I think ...my tummy being cut out in small pieces,I think..Fat being pulled from ButtCheeks to my lips is disgusting. I think ...3 months of healing,I think ...of the doctor saying 'Oooops' I think ...E! Celebrity Surgeries Gone wrong..Yes Those are  the only thing that go through my mind when I think of Plastic Surgery Until Now..now I think Fashion..Thanks To Tom Ford and Vogue, I Swear, Vogue Could Fashionalize anything!




 Model Crystal Renn Vogue Paris Déc/Jan 2010-2011,Photography: Tom Ford.Its the holiday issue of Vogue Paris
This tells a Story...curvy model wrapped and bandaged as if she had recently gone under the knife and then She blossoms into this tiny lil perfect After-surgery view
The story, titled “La Panthère Ose,” photographed by the former Gucci creative director and styled by Vogue Paris editor in chief, takes a sideways glance at plastic surgery mediated romance. Impossibly full lips, high cheekbones, and surgical gauze punctuate the proceedings that witness no shortage of passion, transformation, and possibly the most suggestive use of Coca Light to date .
Alert Credits:Rio Paul and fordmodelsblog.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment